A creamy stuff ed baked potato could be a whole meal in and of itself! This easy recipe is perfect for Passover Dinner! Gather your friends and family and follow this recipe to make the perfect creamy, cheesy double baked potato.
• 2 potatoes
• 4 tablespoons shredded cheese
• 2 teaspoons melted butter
• 2 teaspoons salt
• 1 cup cooked caulifl ower
• 1 cup sautéed onions
• 1 cup cooked spinach
• 1 cup cooked broccoli or 1 cup any cooked vegetable of your choice
• Bake potatoes at 350°F for 45 minutes to an hour or until very soft .
• Cut potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out fl esh, leaving potato shells intact.
• Mix with butter and salt. • Combine potatoes with any of the vegetable options.
• Refill potato shells, piling mixture into a mound.
• Divide cheese evenly between potatoes, sprinkling over each mound, and bake until cheese melts.