S’mores French Toast is everything we want in this summer’s most decadent snack. Spread with Gefen Marshmallow Fluff and Elite Chocolate Spread, then breaded with graham cracker crumbs and fried. Delicious!
• 1 challah, sliced
• Elite Chocolate Spread
• Gefen Marshmallow Creme
ª 6 eggs
• 1/3 cup heavy cream or milk
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 2 sleeves Graham crackers, coarsely crushed
• 4 tablespoons butter or oil
• In one dish, gently beat the eggs with cream and vanilla. Pour the crushed Graham crackers into another dish.
• Starting with two slices of challah, make a sandwich. First, spread a thin coating of chocolate onto one and marshmallow fluff onto the other. If you’d like, sprinkle some graham cracker crumbs on the chocolate side before closing the sandwich.
• Dunk the sandwich into the egg mixture then into the coarse crumbs. Repeat with remaining challah slices.
• Melt butter over medium heat and fry in butter until golden brown.